Monday, October 25, 2004

Seether feat Amy Lee "Broken"


B r o k e n Posted by Hello
I wanted you to know I love the way you laughI wanna hold you high and steal your pain awayI keep your photograph; I know it serves me wellI wanna hold you high and steal your pain‘Cause I’m broken when I’m lonesomeAnd I don’t feel right when you’re gone awayYou've gone away, you don't feel me anymoreThe worst is over now and we can breathe againI wanna hold you high, you steal my pain awayThere’s so much left to learn, and no one left to fightI wanna hold you high and steal your pain‘Cause I’m broken when I’m open And I don’t feel like I am strong enough‘Cause I’m broken when I’m lonesomeAnd I don’t feel right when you’re gone away‘Cause I’m broken when I’m openAnd I don’t feel like I am strong enough‘Cause I’m broken when I’m lonesomeAnd I don’t feel right when you’re gone away‘Cause I’m broken when I’m lonesomeAnd I don’t feel right when you’re goneYou've gone away, you don't feel me anymore

2 comments:

si Monyet said...

Hahaha... first time hearing this song again after a month or so...

j said...

gw tiap hari masih denger man ...